Wednesday, May 22, 2013

He Has His Visa!!


"I GOT MY VISA YESTERDAY!! My companion and I flew to Las Vegas yesterday morning at 5 am and got our visas!! We had to go to the Mexican consulate in Las Vegas, and then we flew back last night and got home at about 10 pm. It was a nice little break from the MTC haha I'm going to Mexico on Monday! Can you believe that?? I CANT! I feel like I don't know enough spanish still! haha but I am stoked to go! When I get home in 2 years, I might not be able to speak english very well haha I handed out my first Book of Mormon by myself yesterday while I was in the Las Vegas airport!! This little old lady came up to me and asked me who I was and I told her that I was a missionary and I explained the church a little and then she asked for a Book of Mormon and I gave her one and bore my testimony to her! It was sick! The spirit was super strong and I felt so good after. We as a group handed out 3 other Book of Mormons and this one couple was a young couple and we were talking to them and they weren't married yet so we bore our testimony on marriage and on how the gospel blesses families and how our church is all about families and how Heavenly Father gave us families so we can be happy and the guy started crying and we gave him a Book of Mormon! It was wild! The things you are able to do when you get set apart is amazing. The Lord really does work through you. I will be able to call you at the airport!!! :D woot woot! I can't wait! I will email you later today and let you know what time I can call you ok??
Te Amo Mucho!
Con Mucho Amor,

Su Hermano, Elder Brinkerhoff




No comments:

Post a Comment